On November 3-10, 2021, the National University "Lviv Polytechnic" hosted the Autumn School "Technology Transfer and Innovation: European and Ukrainian experience" within the project Jean Monnet 611679-EPP-1-2019-1-UA-EPPJMO- MODULE «European Experience in Technology Transfer for Ukrainian Universities» / ExTECH.
The speakers of the school were researchers and practitioners of technology transfer and innovation from Ukraine, Great Britain, Sweden, and France. The organizers express their sincere gratitude:
- Irina Nenno, professor of Odessa I.I.Mechnikov National University;
- Ivan Zupich, Associate Professor at Goldsmith University of London;
- Henrik Bloomgren, Associate Professor, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm;
- Maksym Serpukhov, Associate Professor of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics;
- Alexander Krakovetsky, Executive Director of DevRain;
- Oleksandr Reminny, Director of UiPath Ukraine;
- Bertrand Tortilier, project engineer at Alpine Social Innovation Strategy;
- Alexander Dlugopolsky, Professor of Economics, Western Ukrainian National University.
During the school there were interesting and rich discussions on topical issues of innovation management in universities and businesses. School participants were able to gain new knowledge on technology transfer and innovation and form a new network of contacts.
The event was attended by more than 200 participants (employees of innovation offices, teachers, and students) from all over Ukraine.
The organizers of the school "Technology Transfer and Innovation: European and Ukrainian experience" are the Department of Management and International Business and the Department of Administrative and Financial Management of Lviv Polytechnic.
The organizers are grateful to the Council of Young Scientists at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for the informational support of the event.