On March 3–11, 2021, Lviv Polytechnic National University hosted the Spring School «Technology and Innovation Transfer: European and Ukrainian Experience» within the Jean Monnet project 611679-EPP-1–2019–1-UA-EPPJMO-MODULE «European Experience in Technology Transfer for Ukrainian Universities» / ExTech.
The organizers express their sincere gratitude to the speakers, namely:
- Yuriy Pohorelov, Professor, Advisor to a member of the Accounting Chamber of Ukraine;
- Ivan Zupic, Associate Professor, Goldsmith University of London;
- Bertrand Tortellier, Project Engineer, Alpine Social Innovation Strategy;
- Iryna Nienno, Professor at Mechnikov Odesa National University, Head of the Innovation Office;
- Lyubomyr Matsekh-Ukrayinskyy, Reutlingen University, Project Manager, Center for Entrepreneurship, Rutlingen University, Germany;
- Oleksandr Krakovetskyi, CEO, DevRain;
- Tomás Pinho, President of JEEFEUC in Coimbra, Portugal;
- Oleksandr Dluhopolskyi, Dr. Ec. Sc., Prof., Department of Economics, West Ukrainian National University.
More than 200 participants (employees of Innovation Offices, faculty and students) from all over Ukraine attended the event. Also there were interesting discussions on topical issues. School participants gained new knowledge on technology and innovation transfer as well as build a good contact network.
The organizers of the School «Technology and Innovation Transfer: European and Ukrainian Experience» – the Department of Management and International Business and the Department of Administrative and Financial Management, Lviv Polytechnic – express their gratitude to the Council of Young Scientists, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for information support.